Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Fri May 17, 2002  5:25 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Summer trip to Oberlin, OH

Trevor writes:<<And as long as you're
around, you might as well stop by Berea Summer Theater
and see me in "Will Rogers Follies" and "The Melody
Lingers On: The Music of Irving Berlin." >>>
Wow!!! Thanks a million Trevor!! I DEFINITELY want to see you in your
show! I love Berlin songs! I love all your suggestions ... I don’t
think I'm going to be bored for a second with all the music and art and
jazz to hear in Ohio while my daughter is at Oberlin. What is the
weather like in Ohio in July? Is it really hot and humid? I'm from the
Pacific Northwest where we say wow .. "hot" when it's 70degrees and it's
never humid like the east coast. I've been to the east side of
Pennyslvania in the summer so I know what "real" humidity can be like,
is Ohio like that in the summer?
deanna

---

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19128 Re: Summer trip to Oberlin, OHTrevor Allen   Fri  5/17/2002

emusic.com