Vocalist.org archive

From:  Naomi Gurt Lind <omi@u...>
Date:  Thu May 16, 2002  1:56 pm
Subject:  re: performance rights

Pat wrote:

>Naomi:
>I found your comment that "many scores have an indication of where & how
>to apply for performance rights" curious because I don't recall ever
>seeing a formal statement of that sort on a choral score. I even checked
>a few scores b-4 I started writing this e-mail.

I'm sorry to have misled you. I had seen it several times on solo scores,
particularly of new music. I assumed that this might have been a handy
resource on your choral scores, too. (Leaping to conclusions is great
exercise, but there's always that margin of error!) Sorry to put you to
the extra trouble.

Naomi

emusic.com