Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dre de Man <dredeman@y...>
Date:  Fri May 26, 2000  9:38 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] German terminology & Elisabeth concours

Dear Annelies,

I think in the books several people mentioned you'll
find almost everything you need. Should you however
encounter any terms you don't find a translation for,
or about which you are still in doubt, please don't
hesitate to mail me on my yahoo adress
(dredeman@y...). During working hours you might
also try andreas.de.man@c...

I am not German (Dutch actually) but I'v lived there
for seven years and I had a German singing teacher, so
I think I can be of any assistance in most cases. Are
you a native French speaker, by the way?

About the Elisabeth concours: in case you find the
time, could you please write a few lines about
yesterday evening and about the evenings to come?
Starting from yesterday I am recording everything, but
I appreciate your comments very much and would like to
hear more. And although (?) I am a man, I love to hear
everything about female voices, especially when it
comes to soprano's.

Best greetings

Dré