Vocalist.org archive

From:  the singer <highnotesrus@y...>
Date:  Tue May 7, 2002  4:45 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Cantoopera - Ricordi

They are pretty good. Mostly lyric repetoire in the arias for soprano vol. 1
and 2. I have the Verdi soprano arias and I like the tempos. Also the singers
are pretty light (that I've listened to so far) so I wont start pushing and
darkening like I do after hearing someone fabulous and 30 years older than me!
They have a web site, you can probably see the contents.
Good luck!
the Singer
daniel marshall <dm90002@y...> wrote: Anybody familiar with this small
series? I saw the
baritone & sop. albums today, and wanted to find out
what's in the Sop. I volume, also sop. Puccini &
Verdi. Has anyone used them? Comments?

Thanks -

D. Moore
briefly out of lurkdom

var
5034266:HM/A=1061772/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7428/21\
1/2458684356
";var
smail_0429b.swf";var
1705034266:HM/A=1061772/R=1/id=altimgurl/*http://www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/742\
8/211/2458684356
";var
il_0429.gif";var lrec_width=300;var lrec_height=250;on error resume nextSub
banner_click_lrec_FSCommand(ByVal command, ByVal args)call
banner_click_lrec_DoFSCommand(command, args)end sub

emusic.com