Vocalist.org archive

From:  "satindoll_14" <satindoll_14@y...>
Date:  Sat May 4, 2002  11:54 pm
Subject:  Hey there

I'm new here, so this is my first post! This place looks great!

And now, to my question.....

I started taking voice lessons, in hopes of becoming a half-way
decent singer in the future (if not glorious with a voice so
beautiful people would rather die than stop listening to it... hey, I
can dream, can't I?). Anyway, I was reading that musical schools and
conservatories and the like really like it if you have some
performing experience. Plus, it would be personally valuble as:

1. I'm sick of singing to my mom
2. I have a bad case of stage fright

So I was wondering if I anybody knows of any competitions, etc
around/near Detroit, MI (I live in a suburb of it). I can't seem to
find any! Eaither that or I'm just really out of it...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sarah

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19020 Re: Hey thereDebra Johnson   Sun  5/5/2002
19021 Re: Hey thereMargaret Harrison   Sun  5/5/2002
19022 Re: Hey theresatindoll_14   Mon  5/6/2002

emusic.com