Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Wed May 1, 2002  4:13 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Graduation songs

<<I was ponited to sing a song at Graduation
Ceremony.Last year I sang "Sure on this shining night"
by S. Barber. This year they asked me to sing a
cheerful song which I have no idea what should I sing.
Please HELP HELP. I am Baritone.>>

Well, this is a pop song, but I think it's very appropriate. I once sang
"Forever Young" originally by Bob Dylan, but I based my singing of it on my
Joan Baez recording. The text is perfect for a graduation, IMO.

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18984 Re: Graduation songsmike zhang   Wed  5/1/2002
18986 Suggestions for Basic Vocal Techniques...David Grogan   Wed  5/1/2002
18985 Re: Graduation songsMargaret L. Harrison   Wed  5/1/2002

emusic.com