Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sat Apr 27, 2002  11:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] summer opera workshops

Christine Thomas wrote:

> This is really serendipity that you brought that up (or synchronicity, if
> you go by Life Makeovers or Artist's Way). I was just about to post a
> question re Crittenden - anyone know if he'll be doing it at American
> University in DC again? I was going to send a student (young bass-baritone
> who is new to opera).

Speaking of serendipity - the audition ad just appeared in
Friday's Post Weekend Section, with Elizabeth Vrenios as the
contact. Do you have contact info? (I'm pretty sure it's
online somewhere), or should I try to dig up the Weekend
section for you? (It probably will be in the paper next
week, too, if I can't find it.)

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...