Vocalist.org archive

From:  "singingfan" <singfan@m...>
Date:  Sat Apr 27, 2002  1:06 am
Subject:  College Audition

ahh help!

I need some music vocal program audition advice.
I have already been accepted to the main college, now I need to
audition of the music program. I'm 17(will be 18 on may 2nd) so I
will be entering as a freshmen.

-To audition I need to sing 2 songs from memory of 2 separate styles.
One of them needs to be classical.
-It also says I need to sight sing.
-And also vocalize scales and arpeggios.

I have had lots of choral experience.
I generally have the strongest area of my voice in the alto 1/soprano
2 range.

What are some good pieces that aren't really hard to memorize that I
could perform?

I won't be able to reply to this till late on Sat. or early Sun.
because of a trip with a friend. So until then please feel free to
just keep posting or emailing me privately (singfan@m...).
I'd REALLY REALLY appreciate anything that any of you can offer.

Thank you.

Jennifer

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18956 Re: College AuditionMargaret Harrison   Sat  4/27/2002
18960 Re: College Auditionsnide76258   Sun  4/28/2002

emusic.com