Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Thu Apr 25, 2002  6:26 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] re: Exploitation of children who sing - & retort

Greypins@a... wrote:

> > (I am not paid by NET funding.)
>
> so, who does pay you or, do you do it for free and live off wild
> mushrooms you find in the woods?
>
> mike

"Most mushrooms are eatable, but taste awful. They're bitter and peppery.
However, there are many that are delicious and very easy to find, like ceps.
There are fifteen or twenty types of ceps, and they're all eatable. As far as
flavor goes, with time and experience, you develop a taste for them, and come
to appreciate all the different aromas and flavors of mushrooms. Beware the
poisonous ones. There are not many varieties of them, however, if you decide
to live off of mushrooms you should pick up a good mushroom guide to avoid
the poisonous ones. I live a very healthy life this way."

You are very funny, Mike. Thanks for the laugh. To quote an earlier message
that was meant for only you, I said, ". . .I get 25% of her (their) earnings
as her manager. . ." And I hate (note, HATE) mushrooms.

It's so hard to type when I'm laughing.

Bye
--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml