Vocalist.org archive

From:  Andrea K <ipiggy7@y...>
Date:  Wed Apr 24, 2002  9:08 pm
Subject:  Re: Nightwish

Hi,

I think they're from Finland, I don't think I've
heard the song you downloaded. I have 4 of their
CD's and my favorite by far is the CD
called "Wishmaster" - the wishmaster song
itself is very metal, but my favorites on that CD
are:

"She is my sin"
"Come cover me"
"Deep Silent Complete"

Basically it's a melodic metal band with an Opera
singer or perhaps I should say "Classical
Singer."
Tarja is actually taking a year off of
from the band to finish her opera studies in
Germany; that's too bad. I think in Finland
at one point the band was #1 on the charts and
Britney spears was #2, I found that amusing.

I heard of them only because my boyfriend is big
into metal like SymphonyX, AngelDust, Rhapsody,
Blind Guardian, etc. I like Nightwish the best,
out of all of that stuff.
-Andrea

Message: 24