Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Wed Apr 24, 2002  8:11 pm
Subject:  Fwd: Little Help! (for SF Bay Area Vocalisters)

"Aspects of Love" at the Palo Alto Players needs you! We open this weekend
(April 26); production runs to May 12.

This is the VERY VERY FIRST production of "Aspects" since the rights were
released! You can be a part of history!

[lean in close so I can whisper]

Extra added attraction: very attractive leading actors who need help with
their clothes. ;-D

Contact our assistant director, Raegena (address right below this) to
enlist.

Elizabeth Finkler
mightymezzo@h...