Vocalist.org archive

From:  susan.platt@m...
Date:  Fri Apr 19, 2002  4:27 pm
Subject:  Yet another request for repertoire help

I have been trying for a couple of months now to find any duets written by
Spanish/Hispanic composers in the Spanish language for soprano and mezzo.
The only thing that I have found (and purchased) so far is a
recently-published compilation of Garcia, Galibran, others that has a
couple of duets. If anyone has a suggestion of websites (my Spanish is
rudimentary, but I can puzzle things out), or even repertoire, I would
very much appreciate it. I have been looking online, in my local library
system, and my local university library system with little success.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18788 Re: Yet another request for repertoire helpthomas mark montgomery   Fri  4/19/2002
18789 Re: Yet another request for repertoire helpLaura Ruiz   Fri  4/19/2002
18800 Re: Yet another request for repertoire helpCynthia Donnell   Sat  4/20/2002
18833 Hispanic duets for two womenKaren Mercedes   Mon  4/22/2002
18816 Re: Yet another request for repertoire helpPatricia M Smith   Sun  4/21/2002
18942 Re: Yet another request for repertoire helpsusan.platt@m...   Fri  4/26/2002

emusic.com