Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Mon Apr 15, 2002  12:21 am
Subject:  oh damn! (roy hart and oren brown)

taylor,

i just read an excerpt from a book about roy hart and i have already
answered the question i asked you earlier. in the excerpt, the author
(whose name i didn't bother to get) spoke of 'having to analyze their dreams
before departing'. i assume oren brown isn't into such silly crap (god! i
can't take those people...). one of my great dissappointments with 'method
acting' was how seriously they all take it. to me, acting should be like
playing army, not getting shot at in vietnam.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18727 Re: oh damn! (roy hart and oren brown)John Link   Mon  4/15/2002
18728 Re: oh damn! (roy hart and oren brown)Greypins@a...   Mon  4/15/2002
18730 Re: oh damn! (roy hart and oren brown)taylor23ferranti   Mon  4/15/2002
18734 Re: oh damn! (roy hart and oren brown)Greypins@a...   Mon  4/15/2002

emusic.com