Vocalist.org archive

From:  "jgargano" <jgargano@d...>
Date:  Fri Apr 12, 2002  4:13 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Classical Singer ?

I personally think that the classical singer magazine isn't worth the paper
it's printed on. The only value that it offers are the listings for
auditions and competitions. Who case about hearing about someone else's
career success? Seriously. There are alot of wanna bee's who are associated
with the magazine it's pathetic.