Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Fri Apr 12, 2002  4:38 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Classical Singer ?

In a message dated 4/12/2002 6:29:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
peggyh@i... writes:

> I think if I were a talented college student studying for an advanced
> degree, seriously pursuing a career as a classical singer, I'd spend the
> money on the magazine and save the $52 somewhere else.

I couldn't agree more. If you are serious about your vocal career and your
progression, $52 for the kind of industry information you receive through CS
becomes a drop in the bucket. The expense is also a legitimate write off.
TinaO

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18689 Re: Classical Singer ?jgargano   Sat  4/13/2002

emusic.com