Vocalist.org archive

From:  Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Date:  Fri Apr 12, 2002  3:39 pm
Subject:  Re[2]: [vocalist] Recital announcement

Friday, April 12, 2002, 8:38:29 AM, Imthurn Melinda wrote:

IM> Could the poster please include the city and state of
IM> the performance in the subject line?

IM> That way, on the days when we just don't have the time
IM> to get through all of the posts, we can know if it is
IM> something we can actually attend without opening the message.

I thought people on the list might actually like to know what I'm up
to regardless of whether or not they can come. Personally, I love to
read about what our other vocalisters are doing professionally.

Vicki Bryant mailto:MezzoNotte@e...
Naperville, IL

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18681 Recital announcementsthomas mark montgomery   Fri  4/12/2002
18690 program details (was: Re: Recital announcements)Vicki Bryant   Sat  4/13/2002
18682 Re: Re[2]: [vocalist] Recital announcementImthurn Melinda   Fri  4/12/2002

emusic.com