Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Thu Apr 11, 2002  10:11 pm
Subject:  Toolan's "I am the bread of life"

Does anyone know if there is a solo arrangement of this hymn out there? I
like the choral arrangement in the Episcopal Hymnal 1982, and am certainly
willing to use that to sing the song as a solo (I think it would go over
well at the Baptist church where I solo, despite being a song I am
positive they won't be familiar with given its Catholic provenance) - but
just wondered if anyone knew of an arrangement specifically for soloist
(aside from the far too low folky versions in various dreadful
"contemporary praise music" books out there).

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.