Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Tue Apr 9, 2002  9:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] The doctor said

I wholeheartedly agree. This doctor is nothing but trouble. His
diagnosis and treatment may have worked this time (and they may very
well in the future) but his attitude is NOT what a professional
singer needs.

I have to say I was sort of shocked...what kind of comment is that anyway,
"you are overly educated and overly sophisticated" and he acted really insulted
when I asked question about my throat, he said "well I am a lousy doctor you
probably want a fancy doctor" NO what I wanted were some simple answers...I mean
I DO appreciate him not trying to get me involved in tests etc that I really
cannot afford (since I am uninsured) but I came there for INFORMATION. I guess
I did get a little information...tonsils were red, irritated...he called them
"funky"...but did end up when pressed telling me that they were red.

Well anyway, I won't go back to him, the others doctors had a HUGE waiting
list.

Lea Ann

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18646 Re: The doctor saidebardua   Wed  4/10/2002

emusic.com