Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Tue Apr 9, 2002  4:18 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: The doctor said

In a message dated 4/8/2002 7:56:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
LeaAnn@k... writes:

> Would irratated tonsils make your throat hurt when you sang a high note? Is
> it a placement issue? Gosh this is SUCH a drag, it has taken all the joy
> out of singing...everything I was working toward and studying just went out
> the window. When your throat hurts signing is just terrible. Now all I do
> is sort of hum along and play the melody on the keyboard. This has to get

I have definitely had sore, irritated tonsils and a sore throat that felt
worse when I sang, due to the tissue stretching as I opened my tract to sing.
It wasn't soreness in the folds, it was soreness in the throat, from the
stretch. And once the infection went away, I was fine. TinaO

emusic.com