Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Sat Apr 6, 2002  1:21 pm
Subject:  Need voice teacher south of Pittsburgh, PA

Dear vocalists,

I have been teaching a 13yo classical singer with an exceptional voice who
was living here in New Hampshire with her grandparents. She has recently
moved back to her mother in Belle Vernon, PA and is terribly upset not to be
able to continue her training with me in classical music.

Do any of you know of a fine teacher who can pick up where I left off. It
needs to be a voice teacher who is familiar with correctly teaching a
talented teenage girl. I promised her mother and her, Katelyn, I'd attempt
to locate a good teacher who can continue her training. I will pass on
information to him/her about Katelyn and where her studies were at our
parting.

Katelyn is a lovely girl with a thirst for learning. She can be taught a
technique once and she never forgets it. She is a delightful student both in
personality and singing. I highly recommend her to any teacher who is
committed to this work. I miss her and miss being able to continue to train
her greatly. I have not had any girl this talented for the past 30 years of
working with young talent. She deserves the best!

Katelyn can travel in a 50 mile radius from her home for training.

Hope one of you can help.

Dean FH Macy

--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml