Vocalist.org archive

From:  " boobook" <boobook@n...>
Date:  Thu Apr 4, 2002  12:16 pm
Subject:  Organising music and the marvellous Ms Mercedes

Karen I too would like to know how you organise your music - how do you have
it so readily accessible? I have music in filing cabines, in boxes, in
folders, and can never find anything! Then when I try to organise it, I
throw my hands in the air in frustration! So Karen, and all the other
listers, what tips and hints could you share on this matter?

Cheers from Sydney, Australia
Christine Welsh

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18488 Re: Organising music and the marvellous Ms MercedKaren Mercedes   Thu  4/4/2002
18504 Re: Organising music and the marvellous Ms MercedErica Zweig   Fri  4/5/2002

emusic.com