Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jennifer" <jennibri@i...>
Date:  Tue May 23, 2000  12:28 am
Subject:  Weddings & Funerals & Money

Now I've got a great repertoire list (this topic has been perfectly timed
for me :o) and I'm about to start advertising my services. My biggest
question now is how much do I charge? And do I provide the pianist/organist
or will they? And if they don't provide a pianist or organist, should I
charge double to cover the cost of providing my own?

Jennifer, who's grateful to have access to so many experienced people who
are willing to pass on their advice

A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine
picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not
obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human
soul. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and scientist (1749-1832)

emusic.com