Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Ja-Naé" Duane <elektra1313@y...>
Date:  Tue Mar 26, 2002  3:15 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] San Fran teacher...?

I know some of the teachers there. Silvia Anderson is
a wonderful teacher. Her ear is starting to go
alittle, but she is great. I had the priviledge of
spending 2 summers at her summer music institute
(B.A.S.O.T.I.).

Hope that helps.

Ja-Naé

--- Molly McLinden <mollythediva@y...> wrote:
> I am interested in the teachers at the San Francisco
> Conservatory. Their bios make them sound fabulous- I
> just want to know if any of YOU can tell me they can
> teach as well!
>
> thanks as always,
>
> Molly

> http://movies.yahoo.com/

=====
Up and Coming diva,founder of the National Artistic Effort, and expert
self-promoter, Ja-Nae Duane, is taking the music world by storm.....one gig at a
time.
Check out:http://www.Ja-Nae.com

For more information on the National Artistic Effort, please go
to:http://us.geocities.com/elektra1313/index.html
Join the Club!:NAE@yahoogroups.com

http://movies.yahoo.com/

emusic.com