Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Fri Mar 29, 2002  3:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] How to use music coaches

The coach that I work with usually doesn't have me warm @ the beginning
of the session so you should arrive warmed up. It will also be helpful if
you could send the coach the music ahead of time so they have a chance to
familiarize themselves with it in advance. Bring a tape with to tape the
session or ask the coach to tape the accompaniment for you so you can
work on your own.

Otherwise, expect to do a lot of "woodshedding" on the rough spots & sing
through the piece(s) numerous times.

Pat