Vocalist.org archive

From:  "ingo_d" <ingo_d@y...>
Date:  Fri Mar 29, 2002  3:32 pm
Subject:  How to use music coaches

Hi all,

I'm about to start working with a music coach to learn a new role
and was wondering if the resident brain trust could give me some
ideas as to what I should expect from the coach and what he will
expect from me (e.g., arrive warmed up, have two copies of the
music).

Oh, before I forget -- my debut last night went quite well I think.
I'm pretty happy with how I sang and I was able to keep my nerves
under control, so there was no repeat of the audition anxiety (big
sigh of relief). I can't wait for the next one.

Happy Easter all,
Ingo

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18328 Re: How to use music coachesPatricia M Smith   Fri  3/29/2002
18330 Re: How to use music coachesMs Christine Zimmermann   Fri  3/29/2002

emusic.com