Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Sun Mar 24, 2002  8:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] RE: free on-line vocal resources

several universities have good sites too...a personal
fave is www.utexas.edu/cofa/music/voice

then click on "Texas Sings"
in the corner...this is the site for the univ of texas
voice lab...they are constantly adding stuff too!
I just recommended (to someone else i think) the CD
SHEET MUSIC vocal exercises (it is a CD Rom) is is a
collection of exercises by viardot, lutgen and vaccai.
I good place to start. Nothing is better than an
extra set of ears...so in your case...
be sure you are recording yourself and listening what
you hear in your head isn;t the same as what another
listener hears!
good luck!
christine Z