Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Fri Mar 22, 2002  5:14 pm
Subject:  TIME OUT...Please! (was: Argh another problem)

This coming Sunday is Palm Sunday. Next week is Holy Week, and next
Wednesday is the first night of Pesach.

In short, this wouldn't be a bad time for us to suspend this thread before
things have a chance to deteriorate to the point where people's anger is
aroused and feelings are irreparably hurt - and to instead focus for a
while on "bigger things" outside ourselves.

I've discovered increasingly of late that letting go of self-concern
always liberates me to do my very best singing.

Pax to all.

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.
- Proverbs 3:6

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18189 Re: TIME OUT...Please! (was: Argh another problemPJ. Garner   Fri  3/22/2002

emusic.com