Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Fri Mar 22, 2002  1:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Argh another problem

Isn't it amazing how someone can go from being your vocal savior to being
self-centered and thoughtless all in just a few weeks?

Christine Thomas

I am really not sure what that means...but I haven't heard from her. It does no
good for me to call as she doesn't return phone calls, I have even left messages
of concern for her. What else can I do? I thought she was a good teacher
actually, but she is 24 years old has less than 5 students and probably not a
lot of experience with dealing with students....perhaps you could give ME a
break here.

Lea Ann

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18175 to Lea Ann, connecting threads..EdgewoodVoiceStudio   Fri  3/22/2002

emusic.com