Vocalist.org archive

From:  "russianvoice" <russianvoice@y...>
Date:  Wed Mar 20, 2002  4:54 pm
Subject:  Vocal seminars in St-Petesburg

Hi!

I am teacher of vocal from SAINT PETERSBURG. I have the interesting
author's program of education to old russian vocal school.
You,certainly, known such russian singers as L.Sobinov, D.Smirnov,
F.Shalyapin. Their voice and manner and school of their chant
powerfully differ (in best side) from modern vocal. In their own
vocal studies I anew has openned the secrets their voice. The
Attempts to use these methods on itself has shown correctness of my
suggestions. I offer you cooperation. Possible that amongst your
pupils,or even already professional singers, there is that, which
interesting old russian vocal school. I have site
http://www.geocities.com/russianvoice/index.html. It have is stated
program of seminars of foreign singers.

emusic.com