Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Wed Mar 20, 2002  4:47 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Argh another problem

some
of the resentment you feel now is actually leftover feelings from the bad
situation you just got out of with your former teacher, and I would hate to
see you poison the relationship with the new teacher because of things that
are not her fault.

Just my armchair psychologist's two cents, if that.

Naomi

Oh Naomi you are probably right...I am probably just so used to things not
working out that I am overly sensitive. Here's a funny note though...my old
teacher actually called me to see how I was doing...I mentioned to her that my
new teacher was out of commision and that my throat hurt all the time. She said
it might be that I am pushing my chest voice up as high as I can...and not using
head voice at all...could be I suppose. This new teacher tells me it's not
possible to push chest voice up to an a flat below high C...but it may be.

Lea Ann

emusic.com