Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Wed Mar 20, 2002  3:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Argh another problem

I do not really know what her medical situation is as she hasn't shared it
with me, but I do know she NEVER returned my phone call regarding my throat
being sore EVERY time I sing. My previous phone messages to her were returned a
week later. Apparently my last phone call won't be returned at all. Maybe I am
insensitive but that sort of makes me unhappy with her.

Lea Ann

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18135 Re: Argh another problemKaren Mercedes   Wed  3/20/2002
18136 Re: Argh another problemKaren Mercedes   Wed  3/20/2002
18195 Re: Argh another problemMs Christine Zimmermann   Fri  3/22/2002

emusic.com