Vocalist.org archive

From:  GWendel Yee <gwyee@r...>
Date:  Wed Mar 20, 2002  12:36 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Argh another problem

At 08:25 AM 3/19/02 +0100, bjjocelyn@p... wrote:
<snip>
>Now, in slightly terser terms, here are a few home-truths, Lea, to help you
>seperate the wheat from the chaff (for Bible freaks only) :
>
>1) Pregnancy takes nine months, not three, especially when it comes to
>recheduling students

Be careful here. I suspect the teacher's pregnancy (now late
mid-trimester?) may be complicated by a tendency to premature labor.
Likely, her OB is advising bedrest until the baby is more mature to avoid
premature delivery. Let's be very slow to judge others-- "Be quick to hear,
slow to speak, slower to anger...(St J)

GWendel, dT (MD, PhD, etc.)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18126 Re: Argh another problemKaren Mercedes   Wed  3/20/2002

emusic.com