Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Tue Mar 19, 2002  7:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Amarillo Opera

In a message dated 3/19/2002 1:14:22 PM Central Standard Time,
peggyh@i... writes:

> Have you been able to do a web search, e.g., on google? I did and it turned
> up tons of links, which I don't have time to check out right now to see if
> they have some of the information you're looking for.

Hi Peggy
Yes, I am very familiar with Google, and have used it MANY times. (My search
engine of choose along with MSN Search.) It didn't supply anything other
than the Amarillo Opera web site, which I've been to. Of course, the
information I am looking for is not the kind of information one finds on a
web site!!
TinaO

emusic.com