Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Yvonne Dechance" <ydechance@h...>
Date:  Tue Mar 19, 2002  5:59 pm
Subject:  ANNC: Welcome to the new Diction Domain!

MARCH 2002: Announcing the new Diction Domain!

Candace and I just wanted to extend an invitation to visit the new
(improved!) Diction Domain at http://scaredofthat.com/dictiondomain. This is
a change from the former address, so please update your bookmarks and any
links to the site.

If you aren't familiar with our website, The Diction Domain™ is dedicated to
providing information about language diction for singing. It contains a
database of links to websites, books and other resources. The site is
primarily intended as a reference for singers and teachers of singing
diction, but welcomes all visitors. There is no charge to enter or use this
website.

We've redesigned the site, updated all the contents, and added many new
resources. If you like languages and voice diction, come explore the Domain
at http://scaredofthat.com/dictiondomain. And if you belong to other
newsgroups or have friends you believe would be interested, feel free to
forward this invitation.

The Diction Divas,

Dr. Yvonne Dechance and Dr. Candace Magner

Contact Info:
http://scaredofthat.com/dictiondomain/DDdivas.html#divacontact
Diction Domain:
http://scaredofthat.com/dictiondomain

18134 Re: ANNC: Welcome to the new Diction Domain!Jennifer   Wed  3/20/2002

emusic.com