Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Fri Mar 15, 2002  9:16 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Re: Composition Software for Mac

Sarah,

Since you have had some experience with Finale, perhaps you can help me. I
am trying to enter four-eight measure exercises (vocalises). I want to have
several of them on one page without cutting and pasting. For the life of
me, I can't figure out how to do this with Finale. It seems to want me to
create one work, then save it and create another.

It would be great if you could solve this one for me...

Thanks,
David Grogan
Marshall, Texas

<<If you want to go all out for a program that can do _ANYTHING_, then
shell out the bucks and get Coda Music's Finale. I love this program.
I haven't found anything notation thing that I can't do yet.
Admittedly, figuring out how to do it can be a bit tricky... :) >>

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18082 Re: Composition Software for MacKaren Mercedes   Fri  3/15/2002

emusic.com