Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Mar 15, 2002  11:44 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] teaching hours

In a message dated 03/15/2002 5:41:59 AM Central Standard Time,
sandra@b... writes:

<< Maybe because there is so much demand
for 9-5, I'm having trouble finding someone who will do otherwise. I could
find someone, but might end up trading off level of teacher experience for
convenience of schedule. Any thoughts?

When I found Marianna, she only taught 10-6 at home, M-F. I had a great job
that allowed me to leave early to go have a lesson with her. Then she was
hired at Peabody, initially part-time, and her availability decreased
further. Then I lost that great day job and really had a hard time. After
taking a few lessons with people who didn't compare (IMO), I just bit the
bullet and went to grad school. Sorry - that's how I made that work!!

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com