Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Ruiz" <laura@d...>
Date:  Thu Mar 14, 2002  5:41 pm

>>Maybe we all don't have as much time as you.<<

Ummm, I of all people don't have tons of *time*! You're presuming an
awful lot there. I could give you a *huge* list of things taking up my
time, not the least of which is being a work-at-home mom to a 2-year-old
and a 7-month-old!!!

Highlighting a note, hitting the delete key, and clicking on Yes still,
to me, does not constitute a great intrusion on my time. And most
e-mail systems allow you to select more than one message at a time (even
ones that aren't listed right after each other) so you should only have
to follow those steps a couple of times if you only log on once or twice
during the day.

But, I'm not going to argue with people about how they deal with their
e-mail messages. I just don't understand what all the hullabaloo is
about. Just don't read it and delete it. No big deal to my mind. Oh
well. To each their own.

Laura

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17999 Re: ADMIN: vote on new Vocalist policysilvergryphyn   Thu  3/14/2002
18000 Re: ADMIN: vote on new Vocalist policyJohn Link   Thu  3/14/2002
18004 Re: ADMIN: vote on new Vocalist policyLaura Ruiz   Thu  3/14/2002

emusic.com