Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Ruiz" <laura@d...>
Date:  Thu Mar 14, 2002  4:43 pm

Ok, maybe it's just me, I don't know. But I'm subscribed to so many
lists and the like that the amount of spam I get really doesn't bother
me. I simply delete it. Yes, I get a lot of it (I get well over 300
messages each day), but it sure doesn't take any extra effort on my part
to simply delete the stuff. Can someone explain to me what the big deal
is? So the delete key is hit more often. I guess I'm just ignorant
here or something.

Laura

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17988 Re: ADMIN: vote on new Vocalist policyJohn Link   Thu  3/14/2002
18012 Re: ADMIN: vote on new Vocalist policyKaren Mercedes   Thu  3/14/2002

emusic.com