Vocalist.org archive

From:  Diane Moore <adinca@i...>
Date:  Fri May 19, 2000  11:48 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Ladies' recital attire

I also collect patterns and fabric, then stash them away for when I need
them. BTW, if anyone is looking for different designers, here's a
wonderful store almost in my neighborhood, with an 800 number and
shipping service, photos of the patterns, and lots of very easy but
designer-style patterns - definitely not the average pattern selection.
Everyone at the store is a normal size - not a 6. In fact, the national
average is something like a 14 - don't let Madison Avenue make you feel
you're big! They can also your questions. I consult regularly when
planning a performance costume - really, I can't say enough good things
about these folks!

Diane

http://www.thesewingplace.com