Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Wed Mar 13, 2002  11:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [UPDATE] Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!

As a matter of fact, I occasionally buy fresh ginger to use in cooking.
Thank you!

The "kryptonite" has now resolved itself into a plain old nasty cold. Most
of my voice is back, but the rest of me feels terrible! :-P And I have a
rehearsal tonight for the first regional-theater production of (warning:
next three words may cause certain members to retch) Andrew Lloyd Webber's
"Aspects of Love." I'll just have to stay well away from the rest of the
company....

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo
"This would be a better world for children if the parents had to eat the
spinach." --Groucho Marx