Vocalist.org archive

From:  bjjocelyn@p...
Date:  Tue Mar 12, 2002  3:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!

Hi out there !

I'm the Luxemburg based person previously writing under the Bart pseudonym.
Well here I am again, coming back as BJJocelyn, since Bart is busy on the
new server I'm depending upon.
Remember me ? Along with my much shared views on the "changing teachers"
issue, broached by Karen Mercedes ? Owing to the scathing replies my poor
lines triggered off among a flock of "butter-would'nt-melt-in-their-mouthes"
lady larks, I'd been far better off entering the list under "Bogusman(iac)".
As to my theory of the human voice as a transposing instrument, it merely
went unnoticed, probably because nothing valid could ever come arise from an
individual whose main aim is to "glorify himself" through writing.

Now that I'm back for good, to the utter delight of those who "have better
ways to employ their time than try and decipher my riddles" I'll go straight
for the beef again and humbly express the idea that :

VINEGAR IS BAD FOR THE VOICE

No matter how much laryngitis plagues you.

More on the subject in a further mail.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17961 Re: Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!Ms Christine Zimmermann   Wed  3/13/2002

emusic.com