Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Tue Mar 12, 2002  1:50 am
Subject:  fun and light for a mezzo/ flu bug

Discuss your concerns with
your teacher and I'm sure you can come up with a good solution.

Best of luck,
Sharon Szymanski

Thanks Sharon, I am usually a quick study. I am going to talk to my teacher
about the recital. Hopefully we can get on track here....you know I doubt I
will do Laschia because I never got the ornamentation down...I don't want to do
it with out ornamenting the second time around...so maybe I will just leave it
off for recital and work on it for next year.

It's been such a bad year for illness. I have just started to recover from the
flu bug..which I have had twice this year...and I am NEVER ever ill. I used to
pride myself on never getting ill...the last time I was this sick I was living
in England. I never dreamed Kansas borne germs could make me ill! :) But
whatever this stuff is that's been going round it certainly is nasty....sore
throat, aching body, snotty nose etc....ewww. I feel for everyone here who is
trying to sing and not feeling very well. I had a lesson on Saturday and I
sounded like a frog...I had no middle at all...just a weird top and a croaky
bottom...the awful part was that my teacher said I sounded great... :(

Lea Ann

emusic.com