Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Mar 12, 2002  1:36 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!

Thank you for the suggestion, dear Reg. But I *live* in California, where
the grapefruit grows on trees! Maybe I'll go get some nice pink grapefruit
for breakfast.

My next post: How to handle a situation with a teacher....

concerned about stalking?

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

>From: Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
>They are just called "Nasal Spray" made by NutriBiotic of Lakeport CA
>95453.
>If this does not fix you I will walk to the gulf barefoot backwards over
>broken
>glass bottles.
>They are based on grapefruit seed extract and repair the mucous membrane
>even in the throat. :)
>Good luck.

17930 Re: Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!Reg Boyle   Tue  3/12/2002

emusic.com