Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Mon Mar 11, 2002  12:25 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Back, and I REALLY need your help!

this is a shade unclear...have you auditioned in
boston yet???? if not...then get yourself to an ent
doctor and get your chords checked...and make sure
there isn't anything else going on in htere...(singing
on swollen chord will only exacerbate the problem...I
realize you have probably heard this before but when
grad school audition time comes around we tend to push
ourselves even though we know better) as for the
deadlines...it probably wouldn't hurt to defer a year
and just move to Boston (if that is where you want to
live) and study privately.
Best of luck,
christine