Vocalist.org archive

From:  "mollythediva" <mollythediva@y...>
Date:  Sun Mar 10, 2002  11:07 pm
Subject:  Back, and I REALLY need your help!

Hello all,

I am back because I desperately need your help.
As some of you might remember, I am auditioning for graduate schools.
Something bad happened: I caught a TERRIBLE virus which had made me
sound horrible. I thought a miracle would happen in time (sometimes
it's worked that way for me)so I auditioned anyway...and did not get
in to a well known NYC school. I was devastated.
If boston u says no, then I have nowhere to go next year! all the
deadlines have passed, I am pretty sure (can someone tell me
different? I'd be relieved!)If BU says no, I still want to be in that
city and would love to hear of excellent Boston teachers.
I appreciate everyone's support as usual...

Molly

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17895 Re: Back, and I REALLY need your help!Ms Christine Zimmermann   Mon  3/11/2002
17896 Re: Back, and I REALLY need your help!Greypins@a...   Mon  3/11/2002
17898 Re: Back, and I REALLY need your help!mollythediva   Mon  3/11/2002

emusic.com