Vocalist.org archive

From:  "ccgraham7" <ccgraham7@y...>
Date:  Fri Mar 8, 2002  3:46 pm
Subject:  [vocalist] Re: 2 ?'s from a new list member

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., Mezzoid@a... wrote:

> BTW, C, your post came thru 4x.... check your email software! :)

I apologize for the inconvenience. Since I read and post the
messages online at the Yahoo Groups site, I deleted the three extra
messages at the site as soon as I noticed they were there. I guess
this, however, would not have helped those who get the messages in
their e-mail since they had already been sent. Once again, I
apologize and will make sure it does not happen again.

C. Graham
Beginning voice student in the Southwest USA

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17864 Re: 2 ?'s from a new list memberccgraham7   Fri  3/8/2002

emusic.com