Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Thu Mar 7, 2002  2:05 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] can we discuss lesson prices?

In a message dated 3/7/2002 2:05:43 AM Central Standard Time,
bandb@n... writes:

> Which also depends on your taste of course eh Randy?
> Nothing worse than a fruitless pursuit.
> Followers of Joan Sutherland may not agree that Celine Dion has
> a technique that rates, even if she does get the money. But then
> you may disagree. :)

That's true but I'm talking about vocal studios themselves regardless of
style, including operatic. Degrees and the institution you're affiliated
with are not very meaningful to me as an indicator of how good of a teacher
someone will be no matter what the genre of music we are talking about.

Randy Buescher

emusic.com