Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Wed Mar 6, 2002  1:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] can we discuss lesson prices?

In a message dated 3/6/2002 6:07:24 AM Central Standard Time,
ODivaTina@a... writes:

> I am writing this to make note of the fact that the proof is in the pudding,
>
> and a career on the Met stage or a PhD in vocal pedagogy does not a good
> teacher make. Preconceived notions about someone's qualifications based on
> whether they've got this or that degree from this or that university or
> have
> sung on this or that stage are not necessarily to be relied upon. Results
> are
> to be relied upon.

Right on I couldn't agree more. All this talk of undergrad and grad degrees,
private Vs academia is fruitless. The proof is in the pudding when it comes
to this.

Randy Buescher

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17822 Re: can we discuss lesson prices?Reg Boyle   Thu  3/7/2002
17828 Re: OFF: Pudding, Proof, and Tasting...WAS: can David   Thu  3/7/2002

emusic.com