Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ms Christine Zimmermann <zimmecp@y...>
Date:  Tue Mar 5, 2002  11:03 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Video camera for studio?

I think that a standard video camera is a good way to
go...that way students can bring their own tapes and
accumulate a collection if they wish...I am frequently
amazed and inspired when i watch old vidoes of my
singing and see/hear how much progress i have made.
If you can afford it...a fairly good sized screen
(25") can be attached to play what is being recorded
so they can watch themselves (much like looking in a
mirror) i think it is a great idea...you can find
some good deals on the web...but go with a reputable
brand like sony...!
good luck!
christine

HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">