Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Mon Mar 4, 2002  3:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] can we discuss lesson prices?

Here in North Alabama I pay $40 an hour from an experienced teacher who has a
DMA.
I make $25 an hour to teach kid's classes and I don't even HAVE a music
degree!!!

However--you might want to think about raising your prices slowly. People
tend to become extremely upset when the price goes up, even if they KNOW it
is warranted. Doing it gradually might keep you from losing
students...........

Leslie-soon to be Orff certified so at least I will have SOME sort of
credential!

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17781 Re: can we discuss lesson prices?Imthurn Melinda   Tue  3/5/2002
17784 Re[2]: [vocalist] can we discuss lesson prices?Vicki Bryant   Tue  3/5/2002

emusic.com